In-store purchase only. Please contact us at 956- 631-7940 for purchase options.
1965 Diver's Watch Reinterpretation. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements. This versatile timepiece reimagines Seiko's 1965 first diver's watch, an automatic timepiece with a then exceptional water-resistance of 150 meters. Offering an extraordinarily legible dial and durable enough to become standard equipment on the Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition (JARE), this landmark timepiece propelled Seiko into the forefront of dive watch design. With contemporary styling and upgraded specifications, this new reinterpretation reflects the look of 1965 original, but with a sleeker and thinner case designed to fit more comfortably on the wrist. The charcoal dial, framed by a black one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel, includes a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers. Upgraded from the original, the 24-jewel automatic movement beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours, and can be wound manually or automatically. Crafted of stainless steel with super-hard coating, this superbly functional timepiece features a dual-curved anti-reflective sapphire crystal, screw-down crown and case back, and tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender, and follows ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up to 200 meters. 200m Water Resistant.
- 1965 Diver's Watch Recreation Limited Edition
- Automatic with the manual winding capability
- Black one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Charcoal dial
- Date calendar
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Tri-fold clasp with push-button release, secure lock, and extender
- CASE DIMENSIONS:
- Thickness: 13mm
- Diameter: 40.5mm
- Length: 47.6mm
- CASE: Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
- CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- DIAL COLOR: Charcoal
- STRAP: Stainless steel bracelet with super-hard coating
- Caliber 6R35
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- 24 jewels
- Power reserve: approximately 70 hours
- WATER RESISTANCE: 200 meters (660 feet), follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.