In-store purchase only. Please contact us at 956- 631-7940 for purchase options.
Prospex Diver. Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line follows every challenge with technological excellence and style. A modern reimagining of Seiko's 1968 Diver's watch, this handsomely rugged design features a stainless steel case and bracelet with super-hard coating, along with an additional blue silicone strap. Framed by a one way rotating elapsed timing bezel, the blue gradation dial includes a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers and is topped by a sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating on the inner surface. The 23-jewel automatic movement beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour, with a power reserve of approximately 50 hours, and can be wound manually or automatically. With a secure screw-down crown and case back, this high-intensity timepiece follows ISO standards for scuba diving. 200m Water Resistant.
- Automatic Diver
- Automatic with manual winding capability
- Blue gradation dial
- Black one way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- Date calendar
- Screwdown crown
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Tri-fold push button release clasp with extender
- CASE DIMENSIONS:
- Thickness: 13.1mm
- Diameter: 44mm
- Length: 51mm
- CASE: Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
- CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- DIAL COLOR: Blue
- STRAP: Stainless steel bracelet with super-hard coating
- Caliber 6R15
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- 23 jewels
- Power reserve: approximately 50 hours
- WATER RESISTANCE: 200 meters (660 feet), follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.