From Bulova's Precisionist Collection, be bold with this functional black ion-plated timepiece that is perfect for any adventure in water or on land. Keeping you on time for every appointment, the Precisionist Collection features watches that use a super-high frequency to keep accurate time to 1/1000th of a second. Bulova's exclusive quartz crystal Precisionist movement uses a 262 kHz vibrational frequency, which is eight times greater than those used in standard timepieces. The watch's black, textured dial boasts white and orange-yellow accents, as well as the Precisionist line's hallmark: the continuously sweeping second hand. The carbon fiber checkerboard-like dial also showcases chronograph sub-dials and a date window. Also featured are a screw-back case, curved crystal, a screw-down crown, a tachymeter, and water resistance of 300 meters.
- Bulova Precisionist Collection
- Case and Band Material: Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Case and Camouflage Leather Lined Nylon Strap
- The diameter of Case: 46mm
- The thickness of Case: 17.5mm
- Quartz Crystal Precisionist Movement with a 262 kHz Vibrational Frequency
- Black Carbon Fiber Dial
- Chronograph and Tachymeter
- Date Window
- Screw-Back Case
- Screw Down Crown
- Three-Piece Buckle Closure
- Water Resistance: 300 Meters
- Bulova Style #: 98B332
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.